This is great! "Fun for Nothin'" is a resource for parents looking for cheap, go-to activities for their children that don't require consumption of more stuff. You can participate by joining the Flickr group, www.flickr.com/groups/funfornothin/, and uploading a photo of a low- or no-cost children's activity or toy. I found this great resource through sew liberated. I'm still working on my entry or entries to share. I'd love so see what you all contribute, too.
As journalist I wrote about small town government and organic cheese farms. Now a decade later, I write about these very full days with four young children and our life on the move with the military. Writing is no longer my profession, but it's still my passion.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Fun for Nothin'
This is great! "Fun for Nothin'" is a resource for parents looking for cheap, go-to activities for their children that don't require consumption of more stuff. You can participate by joining the Flickr group, www.flickr.com/groups/funfornothin/, and uploading a photo of a low- or no-cost children's activity or toy. I found this great resource through sew liberated. I'm still working on my entry or entries to share. I'd love so see what you all contribute, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment